If you are afraid of returning to your country you may be able apply for Asylum in the United States if you have been persecuted in the past or are able to prove a well-founded fear of future persecution because of your race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group.

You may include your spouse and your unmarried children under the age of 21 who are in the United States on your application at the time you file or at any time until a final decision is made on your case. You are not able to obtain a work permit at the time of filing for asylum but you may be able to obtain a work permit if your asylum petition has been pending for 150 days, you have not caused any of the delay, and no decision has been made on the application. If you are granted asylum, you may petition to bring your spouse and unmarried children who are under 21 to the United States, within 2 years of being granted asylum. You may also apply for lawful permanent resident status (Green Card) one year after you have been granted asylum.

situs slot server kamboja

judi online

Agen Slot Resmi

situs judi slot online

rtp slot